Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Face Shop Herb Day Cleansing Wipes Review




 

Hello! Today I want to share a really nice product from The Face Shop that I've been using and loving ever since I got it which was two days before Christmas. The sad part is that I'm almost out of this and I'm currently broke...





I swear my eye makeup wasn't that ugly lol

 



The wipes are soaked just enough (no dripping but not too dry either) to remove whatever I have on my face.

Dries quickly and it feels light and matte. Cleansing cream/oil feels too heavy for my already oily skin.

All you need to do is wipe! No greasy feeling that usually needs rinsing.

I love this because after I go to school or somewhere else, I prefer to rest first without makeup on but at the same time, I don't want to take a shower immediately cause it leaves me all shakey and I hate it. So I use this and my problem is solved.

When I experiment different makeup looks, I'll just use this, no need to get up and wash my face anymore when I want to try another one!

Though it's more expensive (more than twice the price) than the cleansing cream that I used before, I prefer buying this because it saves me time and reduces the risk of getting clogged pores.

I think the only thing I kinda don't like about this is that when you pull out a wipe, the second one is too attached to it so I use my hands to separate them. I use clean hands but it feels a little unhygienic to me...



I recommend this to anyone with oily skin who wants a trouble-free cleansing. This product is time saving and it leaves your face without the pore-cloggin feel you get from heavy cleansing creams.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...