Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Last Week of January! [PHOTOS!<3]





Hi everyone! I wanted to take a little break from my school works so I'm blogging right now and I just wanted to share a little bit of my January since it's already ending...









**LINE camera


It's been a cold month (well, cold for me) and my lips started cracking like crazy. I was used to tints but I thought I didn't need them anymore because my lips have been literally bloody red lol. I don't have lip balms anymore but I really needed it so I bought a cherry ChapStick and it was so good in moisturizing that my chappitychappy lips healed overnight. My lips are very happy right now!(they have a mind of their own,haha)







Also I have been listening to Taylor Swift's album "Red" a lot and I think my whole family likes all of the songs there. Me and my cousin listen to them, my mom would say "Ohhh, that's really sad I want to cry" and my stepdad would whistle along with the guitar. My favorite is the one playing, it's so sad and the lyrics are so beautiful.





I spent the money that my grandmother gave me mostly on food and I regret nothing though I think I gained more weight lol. Cream puffs, McDonald's, Jollibee, KFC and noodles... Yummm

Nothing like freshly applied makeup! I always prefer brown eyeliner than black, really.


Also I'm gonna post about the liebster awards that I got. Maybe tomorrow or the next day... It's hard to look for the blogs to nominate!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...